We were surprised with the numbers who took up last months offer to help implement our monthly action items and remove their frustration. “Just make it easier” seems to be the common phrase.
So this month we continue to make it easier for you. “Disaster recovery audit reveals how quickly your business could be back up and running after a natural disaster, server collapse, malicious event or other data-erasing catastrophe”
Lets face it…no one likes to think about bad things happening to them, much less planning for them – Disaster Recovery Planning is one of those “important, not urgent” action items that (unfortunately) gets pushed to the back burner.
But since we are focused on making it easier for you, we wanted to get you jump-started by giving you a Disaster Recovery Business Assessment for NO CHARGE!
At no charge we’ll come in your office and conduct a thorough assessment to determine:
- How fast you could realistically be back up and running in the vent of any natural or human disaster.
- What backup, security and business continuity systems you currently have in place and determine whether they are sufficient.
- Is all of your critical data being backed up, every day?
- What are the largest threats to the security and integrity of your critical business data?
- Do you know what steps and costs would be involved to rebuild your server and recover your data if you had to?
Since there is no charge, you have no good excuse not to do it now. If we don’t find any problems, you’ll at least have peace of mind that your network is secure and that you could recover quickly in the event of a disaster.
If we do find a few loopholes, you’ll be able to fix them BEFORE you experience an unexpected catastrophe.
Obviously we have to limit this offer, so register your interest by email or call 1300 788 738. “Just make it easier”
Interesting stat: 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months.
If you need any IT assistance please contact Tech Precision. We’ll help you relax.
I will leave you with quote of the Month;
“One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.”
Marie Curie,Polish-French physicist and chemist